About this Website
- This website is owned and administered by Bonitz Advisory Pty Ltd ACN 606 245 023, an Australian proprietary company.
- Your use of this website is governed by these terms and conditions.
- The information on the Bonitz Advisory website is general information only. We have used reasonable endeavours to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the contents of the pages on our website but the information does not constitute professional advice and must not be relied on as such.
- To the extent permitted by law, we do not accept responsibility for any loss which may arise from reliance on information contained in our website pages. Furthermore, Bonitz Advisory does not endorse or accept responsibility for the material of any website referred to or accessed through our website.
- You may only access and download the contents of the pages on our website on a temporary basis and for the sole purpose of viewing such information. You may not permanently copy or reproduce any part of the contents of the pages on our website without our prior written permission.
- This site is protected by copyright and database right, both of which are owned by Bonitz Advisory. You shall not publish, transmit or reproduce or otherwise use any image featured on this website otherwise than for personal use.
- Subject to any local laws that cannot be excluded, the law applicable to use of the material and information contained on this website and to disputes arising out of such material and information is the law of the Commonwealth of Australia.
- Anti-spam notice – Publication of electronic addresses on Bonitz Advisory’s website is for the purpose of professional communication only and must not be used to infer consent to the receipt of unsolicited commercial electronic messages.